httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rasmus Lerdorf <ras...@lerdorf.on.ca>
Subject Re: 1.3.0 announcement
Date Fri, 05 Jun 1998 12:04:37 GMT
By some sort of magical coincidence, I am literally hours away from
releasing the final version of PHP 3.0.  I think it might be beneficial to
mention Apache 1.3.0 in my announcement because PHP3 builds much more
easily with 1.3 than with 1.2 and perhaps I can get people to upgrade
their old PHP2 installations running on Apache 1.2 to Apache 1.3 at the
same time if they know that both Apache 1.3 and PHP 3.0 are now non-beta.

So, is there an exact time for the Apache 1.3.0 announcement going out?
It would be bad if I announced available of Apache before the official
announcement went out from here.

-Rasmus