httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: IfDefine
Date Tue, 16 Jun 1998 18:42:25 GMT
I thought we actually talked more about this and decided that adding
another namespace was not a good idea.  The suggestion was to use
environment variables rather than these nebulous defines...

You know the next thing people will want is #define.  And there's much
reason to ask for it.  I can put a host specific /etc/host-httpd.conf
which has a few defines in it and include it from a global httpd.conf, and
use the same httpd command line on all machines in a farm.

Dean