httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Grr... Cookie paranoia sucks!
Date Mon, 08 Jun 1998 18:22:42 GMT
Axiom 1:  people are stupid.

I'm so happy I'm not dealing with cookies anymore.  But if you wanna see
my rant on it from a year or so ago:
http://www.arctic.org/~dgaudet/cookies

Anyone know if MSIE still only displays the cookie value, and not the
name, when it prompts the user?  I've always wanted to forcefeed MSIE
browsers cookies like "track@a34E093j_=click_OK_if_you_hate_cookies!".

Dean