httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: time_t is 64 bits in linux/alpha
Date Sun, 07 Jun 1998 03:38:41 GMT
Yeah I was thinking about how to deal with this cleanly... it's too bad C
doesn't define the result of "u >> 32" where u is 32 bits... because we
could code it to expect a 64-bit time_t and break it into two parts, and
for 32-bit time_t it would result in a bunch of dead code (eliminated at
compile time).

NSPR defines a 64-bit PRTime ... so it'll be easy to clean up in the nspr
version.

Dean