httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alvaro Martinez Echevarria <alvaro-ht...@lander.es>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/modules/proxy proxy_ftp.c
Date Sun, 14 Jun 1998 22:19:21 GMT
On Sun, 14 Jun 1998, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:

> In other words: No appended patch. Either my mail2news gateway was/is broken
> or you forgot it to append. I'm sure that I skipped it because of this reason
> without deeper reading. Sorry, I don't wanted to ignore you.

I'm afraid it's my brain2fingers gateway the one that got broken
that night. I realized it and sent the patch a couple of hours later. :-)

> OTOH can you repost it if it does something different to let us check the
> issue again? Perhaps my patch missed something which your patch does...

About the patch, don't worry, I've taken a look at yours and I
like it better than mine: it prevents not only this problem, but
others that non-standard FTP responses could cause, like:

Mine just trimmed the possible CR before returning from
ftp_getrc_msg.

> Always feel free to complain. No one wants to ignore you, really ;-)

I guess so. Er, anyway I'm going to modify my pine to ask
"Aren't you forgetting something, loser?" instead of the
boring "Send message?". ;-)
Regards.

|   Alvaro Martínez Echevarría   |      LANDER SISTEMAS            |
|        alvaro@lander.es        |      Pº Castellana, 121         |
                                 |      Tel: +34-91-5562883        |
                                 |      Fax: +34-91-5563001        |