httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alvaro Martinez Echevarria <alvaro-ht...@lander.es>
Subject patch for mod_unique_id
Date Sun, 07 Jun 1998 04:33:51 GMT
Hi there.
I include a patch for mod_unique_id that fixes the problems with
unique_id_rec structure size being different through platforms.
The uuencoding is now implemented in a more general way, and should
work on any platform, regardless of type sizes. And also the
structure unique_id_rec can now be extended easily, just by
increasing the value of a constant (nothing else in the code
needs to be modified). The patch has been made against
Apache-1.3.0. I've tested it on linux/i386 and linux/alpha and it
seems to work.
Regards.

|   Alvaro Martínez Echevarría   |      LANDER SISTEMAS            |
|        alvaro@lander.es        |      Pº Castellana, 121         |
                                 |      Tel: +34-91-5562883        |
                                 |      Fax: +34-91-5563001        |