httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject Looking for the few, the proud, the insane ,,,, (fwd)
Date Tue, 09 Jun 1998 16:02:08 GMT

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 11:24:29 -0400
From: Stuart Waldron <swaldron@us.ibm.com>
To: robh@imdb.com
Subject: Looking for the few, the proud, the insane ,,,,

I sent this to new-httpd last week and it never showed up on the forum. Did I
make some silly mistake on the address?

We had talked before that soliciting assistance on the forum was acceptable.

Stu Waldron        Internet: swaldron@us.ibm.com
Tel:914-433-4781 (TL:8-293) / Fax:914-432-9788 (TL:8-292)
1-800-759-8888 pin 1466514 or 1466514@skytel.com
USIB6JCU@IBMMAIL   Home E-mail swaldron@mhv.net
"Contents may have settled during shipment"
IBM, 522 South Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601  MD P097

---------------------- Forwarded by Stuart Waldron/Poughkeepsie/IBM on 06/09/98

Stuart Waldron