httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: Apache In The News: Latest PC Week Article
Date Mon, 15 Jun 1998 19:12:50 GMT
Sigh.  He had to have it done like the day or perhaps the day after he
mailed the list, so when I responded he said "oops, too bad."

Doesn't test well my ass.

They are using a different OS but can magically attribute the difference
in performance to Apache.

To be fair, he did say he would have preferred not to benchmark at all
this time but he didn't have a choice.