httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: Top level CHANGES file and DSO support
Date Sat, 06 Jun 1998 03:56:15 GMT
On Fri, 5 Jun 1998, Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> On a related note, can we remove the 1.2.X related changes from src/CHANGES
> in the 1.3 distribution?  That's like 80K we don't need.

No!!!

It wouldn't just be the 1.2 changes, but all the changes back to 0.2.

At the most, it would be possible to move the old changes to a different
file.

On a related note, adding the date for major releases to the CHANGES file
would be cool, like some 0.x releases have.

Oh, and the 1.2 CHANGES file and the 1.2 section of the 1.3 CHANGES file
are probably out of sync