httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: config/2301: ROOT/src/include/conf.h must have valid default group andowner
Date Mon, 01 Jun 1998 15:10:54 GMT
<shrug>  Nothing new about that.  The conf.h has always had to have a
user and group that exists or Apache won't run even if you set it to
something else in your config files.  The last time I brought it up and
wanted to fix it people objected saying it wasn't a bug and should work
that way.  I gave up.