httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject os-linux/2420: Regarding your bug report to Apache (fwd)
Date Sat, 13 Jun 1998 19:28:37 GMT
Hey Alvaro, keep this up and you will end up stuck with write access to
the bugdb.  <g>

Thanks for your efforts.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 13 Jun 1998 12:00:01 -0000
From: Alvaro Martinez Echevarria <alvaro@lander.es>
To: apache-bugdb@apache.org
Cc: apache-bugdb@apache.org
Subject: os-linux/2420: Regarding your bug report to Apache

The following reply was made to PR os-linux/2420; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Alvaro Martinez Echevarria <alvaro@lander.es>
To: jaybrown@iex.net
Cc: apbugs@apache.org
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 02:43:18 +0200 (CEST)

 Hi.
 I have done some research on your bug report to apache (the
 synopsis was "mod_auth_dbm returns server error if user is not in
 the database"), but I haven't been able to reproduce it except in
 one situation: setting "AuthDBMAuthoritative off", and not having
 another fall-through authentication method configured. Is this
 your case? If not, I would need some more info, for example the
 section of your configuration related to authentication, and any
 more log lines that might be generated due to this problem.
 Hope this helps.
 Regards.

 |   Alvaro Mart=EDnez Echevarr=EDa   |      LANDER SISTEMAS            |
 |        alvaro@lander.es        |      P=BA Castellana, 121         |
                                  |      Tel: +34-91-5562883        |
                                  |      Fax: +34-91-5563001        |