httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Hyde <bh...@gensym.com>
Subject RE: cvsup
Date Fri, 19 Jun 1998 21:14:47 GMT
Quoting from http://www.engelschall.com/pw/apache/cvsguide/

"You have to meet the following prerequisits:

             1.Member of the Apache Group core team :
               This actually means that you have an account on
               dev.apache.org with group membership to the groups httpd
               and cvs.  ..."

That is why, I assume, it doesn't work for me...
The anoncvs mechinisms mentioned on dev.apache.org do work though.
     - ben hyde