httpd-dev mailing list archives

From W G Stoddard <wgsto...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Luckas <ursow@matrix.com.br>] Hello
Date Fri, 05 Jun 1998 12:22:24 GMT
I'll be posting a patch next week to enable Apache to query the NT Registry for
CGI script interpreter path based on the script's file extension (e.g., .pl
will resolve to the perl interpreter, assuming you have installed the perl
interpreter in you system).  I have a prototype running now; need to clean it
up and test it some more before posting.  Stay tuned!

Bill Stoddard
wgstodda@us.ibm.com

new-httpd-owner@apache.org on 06/04/98 07:31:21 PM
Please respond to new-httpd@apache.org