httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Waldron <swald...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: IBM and Apache
Date Fri, 19 Jun 1998 04:38:10 GMT
There has been for some time, but maybe we can come out of the shadows a bit
more!

Stu Waldron        Internet: swaldron@us.ibm.com
Tel:914-433-4781 (TL:8-293) / Fax:914-432-9788 (TL:8-292)
1-800-759-8888 pin 1466514 or 1466514@skytel.com
USIB6JCU@IBMMAIL   Home E-mail swaldron@mhv.net
"Contents may have settled during shipment"
IBM, 522 South Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601  MD P097

new-httpd-owner@apache.org on 06/18/98 10:56:35 PM
Please respond to new-httpd@apache.org