httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@topsail.org>
Subject APACI and module calling order
Date Wed, 10 Jun 1998 11:12:21 GMT
How do I control module calling order in the build using APACI config?
There's no mention of it in the docs, though I can guess implicit
ordering of some sort from command line order.

Two examples:

I want to insert mod_proxy right after logging, for an outbound proxy
for a site.

I want to insert SSL followed by mod_proxy as early as possible in the
processing chain, for a machine that will receive SSL encrypted
requests, and ProxyPass 'em somewhere else, possibly reencrypting them
on the way.
--
chuck
Chuck Murcko            The Topsail Group             West Chester PA