httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <>
Subject Re: cvsup
Date Sat, 20 Jun 1998 03:06:33 GMT
At 05:35 AM 6/20/98 +0400, Dmitry Khrustalev wrote:
>By "configuration changes" i mean cvsupd.access changes in REL_15_3

What are those changes?  I had been running version 15.4, which implements
protocol 15_3, for a long time without problem and with multiple users.  My
cvsupd.access file has only a list of IP numbers with a "+" next to them,
indicating "friends" (e.g. people exempt from the 50 client limit) which
was only really meaningful anyways back when I had set the -C command line
option to 0 when I was beta-testing this.

#   UK*.IMDb.COM

So please, tell me, what I need to add to cvsupd.access to get this to
work.  It seems to work for Ralf just fine, leading me to think it may be a
change in the *client* configuration?

And hey, it worked for Randy today too:

1998.06.19 15:59:58 PDT [11081]: +61
1998.06.19 16:02:06 PDT [11081]: -61 Finished successfully

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to report failures.

pure chewing satisfaction

View raw message