httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Revs for windows alone.
Date Mon, 29 Jun 1998 13:16:19 GMT
I think that we should release both at the same time... There have
been a few fixes on the UNIX side, but certainly I agree that the
majority have been on WIN32.

How does a release this weekend (July 4) sound? Ken, do you think
that's possible? Ben and Ben, is the WIN32 side shaping up enough
to support that?

Finally, will we have a binary for WIN32 this time?? :)