httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralf S. Engelschall" <...@engelschall.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3 STATUS
Date Mon, 29 Jun 1998 09:40:44 GMT

In article <19980628181527.A27404@abcinternet.net> you wrote:

> Just to clarify this, although I think this may have been mentioned on
> this mailing list before, the failure is a symptom of having
> PERL_STACKED_HANDLERS=1.  I am not at all certain that it is an apache
> bug, although it certainly could be.

Yeah, but even when you have a -DNO_PERL_STACKED_HANDLERS=1 some mod_perl
tests suite entries fail for me. Sure, there is something broken in mod_perl,
too. But I still think the _reason_ for this is at the side of Apache...  I
hope it is mod_perl's fault and Doug can find it, of course. But the chance is
high that it's Apache's fault.
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com