httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Solaris bus error?
Date Fri, 26 Jun 1998 19:18:05 GMT
All I'm saying is that it's common, recommended, taught and safe
practise to handle such "impossible" cases, esp when it's so simple.
That's not ignoring your point of, if it does fix something, then
we have a more serious problem.

Of course, I tend to think of such people as K&R as experts, so maybe
I'm showing my prejudice and age here :) :)