httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: strcat compile error & mod_rewrite in 1.3.0
Date Mon, 08 Jun 1998 16:41:58 GMT
Ben Hyde wrote:

> Yes, there are two reports in dejanews at this point that match "apache
> strcat"
> It would be nice to wait and collect one or two other things before
> running around
> the loop again.  - ben hyde

Hmmmm.... There have been some code additions and ports to the CVS
tree since the release. I, for one, would prefer actually releasing
1.3.1 instead of backporting the fix to 1.3.0 and then bumping the
CVS tree to 1.3.2-dev :/

The biggest changes to the tree, AFAIK, have been the proxy stuff,
right (I'll check the commit logs to make sure).