httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: 1.3.0 announcement
Date Fri, 05 Jun 1998 12:59:30 GMT
Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:

> > I've moved the tarballs over to /pub/apache/dist (as well as exploding
> > them) so the mirrors will have "all day" to grab them. Brian had
> > wanted 24 hours but would, maybe, 12 be OK? Could we announce it,
> > say, 8:30pm eastern?? Or should we go with a full 24, and make it
> > 8:30am eastern/Saturday/June 6 ??
>
> Well, don't change the schedule on my account.  I just want to know when
> it is going out so I can time mine.

OK... Let's not rush it then. I'll make the announcement Saturday morn
to give us a full 24 hours.

Also, I'll be adjusting the Announcement in the apache-1.3 CVS tree
to reflect what I'll be sending. That way, people can add their own
comments, etc... Most people track apache-1.3 more than the other
CVS tress :) :)