httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: 1.3.0 announcement
Date Fri, 05 Jun 1998 12:17:12 GMT
I've moved the tarballs over to /pub/apache/dist (as well as exploding
them) so the mirrors will have "all day" to grab them. Brian had
wanted 24 hours but would, maybe, 12 be OK? Could we announce it,
say, 8:30pm eastern?? Or should we go with a full 24, and make it
8:30am eastern/Saturday/June 6 ??