httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralf S. Engelschall" <...@engelschall.com>
Subject Re: ./configure install on MIPS
Date Fri, 05 Jun 1998 06:19:01 GMT

In article <199806041943.PAA29810@devsys.jaguNET.com> you wrote:
> Ben Hyde wrote:
>>
>> If I change all the -x to -f so that problem with the MIPS test
>> not supporting -x is avoided then ./configure works on the
>> MIPS, and the make proceeds fine, but then the install fails.

> Handling of -x over -f is done is some of the ./helpers scripts.
> Maybe we can use them.

Its PrintPath but because configure needs a slightly different variant and I
don't want to change existing stuff (avoid breaking) I'll commit a fix for the
configure/-x problem which uses a new findprgs.sh helper which does the
correct job. Already prepared.
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com