httpd-dev mailing list archives

From j...@msoft.com (Jon Teichrow)
Subject Re: Win32 module problem
Date Fri, 12 Jun 1998 00:32:48 GMT
Thanks Dean,

I tried the obvious with no luck.  Here's my code:

// Output data in printf fashion
int COutputManager::printf(const char *fmt, ...) const
{
 int n=0;
    va_list vlist;

    va_start(vlist, fmt);
 if (!m_r->connection->aborted)
  n = ap_vbprintf(m_r->connection->client, fmt, vlist);
    va_end(vlist);

    return n;
}

Basically, "aborted" is never set and, so, the call goes through to
ap_vbprintf with a bogus "client".  I don't think using ap_rputs will help
because it will begin using client in the same way.  If it helps, my
handler is not furiously calling my printf function.  In fact, at the time I
hit the "Stop" button in the client, I am trying to connect to Oracle via
OCI.  The connection attempt to Oracle is never halted.  Upon return
from connecting to Oracle the module then starts ouputting via printf,
but the connection at that point is bogus.  I'll dig deeper...

Many thanks,

Jon