httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@Covalent.NET>
Subject Re: mod_include broken?
Date Tue, 19 May 1998 17:02:05 GMT
I've seen some related warnings in mod_rewrite as well that I will
commit some fixes for later if someone has not beat me to it.

FWIW - I'm also tracking down a problem where IP addresses are getting
resolved in the logs for certain URLs even if it is explicitly turned
off. I'll post more about this later today.

-Randy