httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremie Miller <jere...@netins.net>
Subject Re: mod_javascript for Apache
Date Wed, 20 May 1998 19:43:39 GMT
I am definately very interested, although I haven't had any time to get
involved or start working on something like this.

I was hoping that a JavaScript parser could be combined with mod_php so as
to take advantage of the functionality already implimented in mod_php.
This way you could simply use the JavaScript syntax instead of the php
syntax(they are quite similiar already).

I would be willing to help work on getting something running, if there was
enough interest.

Jeremie Miller
jer@jeremie.com