httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: configfile_t.param
Date Wed, 27 May 1998 01:50:40 GMT
But nothing linked into apache can append to a file unless that file is
writable by the www/nobody user.  So how are you appending?

I'm just trying to figure out why we even need to support such a thing...
'cause it's certainly not something we designed for.  And you certainly
can't get at the value in general.

Dean