httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: general/2270: Required Patches to Apache sources for FrontPage Module (fwd)
Date Sun, 24 May 1998 23:42:49 GMT
I highly encourage you, and/or others, to do this all cleanly from the
ground up under a reasonable license... it would be VERY nice if stock
apache supported frontpage cleanly (that doesn't mean we ship the module,
it just means that if redhat provides you with an apache executable, you
can LoadModule frontpage support, for example).

This is one of the goals I've put on a list I was making for "what do I
want to see in apache?"  ... essentially I'd like it to be extremely easy
for folks to set up servers which allow users to easily edit their
websites.  That includes frontpage and PUT support.

Dean