httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: non-blocking pipe on win32
Date Mon, 11 May 1998 18:04:19 GMT
So is there any way that we'll be able to get timeouts on reads
from/writes to CGIs under WIN32?  That's my main concern.  If there is a
way, then I will add the unix code for it and leave the win32 code for
someone else.  If there isn't a way... I'll have to bang my head against
the wall or something.

Dean