httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: when the tools work, they kick ass.
Date Sat, 09 May 1998 02:56:02 GMT
But still, if we were to change directory in the CGI child after the
fork() it would simplify things immensely.  Immensely!  Like... all of
those ap_chdir_file() calls could be removed.  And it'd go faster to boot!

(removing ap_chdir_file from mod_include is worth a nice gain, I don't
remember the number now, but it's on the order of 10% to 20%.)

1.3.1... er, well I'll do it in NSPR for unix and folks can port it to
win32 later.

Dean