httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Luce <d...@aaronsen.com>
Subject Re: translate_name() -- for includes?
Date Wed, 06 May 1998 00:25:57 GMT
It's no problem for #include virtual statements (which go through
sub_req_lookup_uri(), and therefore translate_name()), the issue I've got
is with #include file's (which go through sub_req_lookup_file(), avoiding
any hooks).

I want to make it so that if you put a file down with an #include file
statement, and the included file doesn't exist in the directly referenced
directory, it will be looked for in a secondary directory.  Maybe I'm
talking about adding a path to #include file lookups?  (that sounds less
precise and a little risky).

So I figure that sub_req_lookup_file() would be the right place to put a
translate_filename() call....

Doug