httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject Installation doubts (fwd)
Date Thu, 07 May 1998 22:17:34 GMT

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 12:08:13 -0300
From: Eduardo Garofolo Dias <garofolo@alpha.hydra.com.br>
To: apache-bugs@apache.org
Subject: Installation doubts

Installation doubts

We have a Workstation HP with HP-UX version 9.07 A, mode character and graphics and we are
trying to install the version 1.2.6 of Apache.

When we run the script CONFIGURE in mode graphics it stops to answer after some installation
mesages:

Using config file: Configuration

Using Makefile template file: Makefile.tmpl

+ configured for HP-UX platform

+ setting C compiler to cc

+ setting C compiler optimization-level to

If we run in mode character, the same messages appear but we get the final prompt. After this
procedure we do not find the file HTTPD, we find only the file HTTPD.H. We do not know if
all procedures are running correctly ( script " configure" ).

Is there any special configuration or complementation for the following lines inside the file
CONFIGURATION ? We used them as below.

EXTRA_CFLAGS=

EXTRA_LFLAGS=

EXTRA_LIBS=

EXTRA_INCLUDES=

#CC=

#OPTIM=

#RANLIB=

What are the ideal configurations for my operation system ?

I wait for your answer and all the information and help you can send me.

Thanks for cooperation.

Eduardo