httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: mod_cgi busted in 1.3b7-dev
Date Fri, 08 May 1998 02:12:20 GMT
Yea, someone screwed up.  It is dumping in the child where it is duping
the fds.  Probably corruption from somewhere else.

I'm looking at it.  I really don't see us being ready for a 1.3.0 right
away, not with the number of changes that have been going in lately and
the new features that are still being added.  I expect another round of
apaci things too.