httpd-dev mailing list archives

From c...@nephi.zko.dec.com (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject mod_include broken?
Date Mon, 18 May 1998 19:48:00 GMT
I just tried to compile the latest HEAD, and received some problems against
ap_call_exec.  Most notably, mod_include.c:789 calls it w/o the new
child_info *pinfo argument.  The only other caller of this function seems
to be mod_cgi, which gets the child_info stuff from ap_spawn_child_err_buff.
I'm not in a position to research this further at the moment (maybe to-night),
but I suspect this is a result of the recent Win32 CGI fixes.

mod_include needs to get some child_info stuff to pass to ap_call_exec,
but I don't know from where.

I'm 'waaaay behing on my new-httpd mail, so maybe this is already known.
But just in case..

#ken	P-)}