httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ben Laurie <>
Subject Re: 1.3b7? (again)
Date Tue, 19 May 1998 20:23:49 GMT
Brian Behlendorf wrote:
> Due to Ben's implementation of Bill's CGI fix, the current code base is in
> no position to be released.

Not sure I appreciate the tone of this; the implementation of the fix is
NOT the problem. No matter how it is implemented, if you don't switch to
BUFF you are screwed.

> There are compile errors on Unix that need to
> be addressed (both in mod_rewrite and a bunch more in ben Hyde's
> compilation reports).  If we can fix them and run clean for a few days then
> 1.3b7 is still a release candidate.  Let's target a Friday release.  I know
> this is another delay, but the NT CGI fix was worth it,

Don't mention it, glad to have been of assistance.



Ben Laurie            |Phone: +44 (181) 735 0686|  Apache Group member
Freelance Consultant  |Fax:   +44 (181) 735 0689|
and Technical Director|Email: |
A.L. Digital Ltd,     |Apache-SSL author
London, England.      |"Apache: TDG"

View raw message