httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/modules/standard mod_log_referer.c
Date Wed, 20 May 1998 22:48:26 GMT
At 11:20 PM 5/20/98 +0100, ben wrote:
>And fixing that produces this alarmingly large patch, that surprisingly
>reveals no other bugs, but may prevent them in future.

Let's not worry about it right now then.  I'll just do a pstrdup and be
done with it.

>In fact, it doesn't even reveal this bug, coz I did it under Win32 which
>doesn't include mod_log_referer - is that a bug?

mod_log_referer is on the list of modules in STATUS called "modules that
need to be made to work on win32".  What doesn't work about it?  Or does
it?  Maybe the other ones on that list could be looked at too.  Hmm, I know
we've had bug reports for mod_info on win32...

pure chewing satisfaction

View raw message