httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject 1.3.0 release plan
Date Sat, 30 May 1998 00:08:57 GMT
(I'll adjust STATUS to reflect this).

Let's shoot for a tarball roll on the 1st with the formal release
on the 5th. Ideally, no commits should be done at all on the 1st,
so we basically have the weekend to get the CVS tree in shape for
the release.

I'll roll the tarball (including the tagging) on the 1st at around
5pm eastern. We should then all grab the tarball and compile/run
from it. We should also make sure the tarball looks right. We
have a few days to give it a good thrashing, so let's make use
of it.