httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: config/2309: SERVER_SUBVERSION disappears but there is NO replacement
Date Fri, 29 May 1998 01:19:12 GMT
Yeah... not surprising. I'd still prefer not back-tracking and
re-enabling SERVER_SUBVERSION though. It was only "valid" for
those who compiled their own servers, and, as such, means that
they can "hand-edit" the source as required. Ugly, but it makes
sense IMO since this type of Server: adjusting is best for
modules and the like.