httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Ford <and...@icarus.demon.co.uk>
Subject cronolog log rotation program and quick reference card
Date Wed, 27 May 1998 20:37:58 GMT
I have had a message from Martin Kraemer asking whether I would donate
my cronolog program to the Apache Group.  This program writes to
files, the names of which are specified by a strftime format string;
it closes the current file and opens a new file at the appropriate
times.  There was a mention of it in ApacheWeek in December 1996 and
at that time I offered it to the group on this list.  The offer is
still open.

Also I have an Apache quick reference card that I wrote in September
1996 for 1.2beta!  It is written in LaTeX for for European A4 and US
letter paper in two-sided, triplefold format (the individual pages are
manipulated with pstops).  I need to update it for 1.3 but the group
is welcome to that too as a contribution to the documentation effort.

Regards
Andrew
--
Andrew Ford                             Email: A.Ford@ford-mason.co.uk