httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralf S. Engelschall" <>
Subject 1.3b7? (again)
Date Tue, 19 May 1998 15:51:46 GMT

Hmmm... I'm a little bit confused. It's one week after the proposed day for
the 1.3b7 release and still no one says something about this issue. I'm the
only one interested in 1.3b7 or what's going on these days? The source is
ready, the users are waiting. So let us kick the beast out of the door to be
finally get ready for 1.3.0!

Brian? Jim? You are the release managers? Are you busy with other jobs?
Sorry when I makie trouble with my questions but currently it seems
like no one has an interest in 1.3b7... :-(

A confused Ralf,
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall

View raw message