httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralf S. Engelschall" <...@engelschall.com>
Subject Re: Compile failure
Date Sun, 17 May 1998 10:29:22 GMT

In article <355DF8CC.F598526F@algroup.co.uk> you wrote:

>> mod_include.c:789: too few arguments to function `ap_call_exec'
>>
>> In mod_cgi we call it with 5 arguments:
>> mod_cgi.c:    child_pid = ap_call_exec(r, pinfo, argv0, env, 0);
>>
>> and in mod_include only with 4:
>> mod_include.c:    child_pid = ap_call_exec(r,s,ap_create_environment(r->pool,
env), 1);

>> Looks like argv0 is missing in mod_include.

> Nah. What is missing is the new pinfo - give it a NULL for now:

> child_pid = ap_call_exec(r,NULL,s,ap_create_environment(r->pool, env),
> 1);

> which will do until someone fixes it for Win32...

What's going on here, Ben? If NULL is ok here, please commit it this way or
fix it in another way. But I think its totally unacceptable to have a broken
compile situation and no one fixes it. I'm already wondering why 1.3b7 is not
rolled by Jim or Brian, but I'm even more wondering that we have a source now
which fails to compile and no one fixes it. Hmmm... please commit the correct
fix now, Ben. Thanks.

Greetings,
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com