httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Robb <sr...@wisewire.com>
Subject RE: chdir isn't thead specific
Date Thu, 07 May 1998 13:52:41 GMT
At 03:44 PM 5/6/98 -0700, Dean Gaudet wrote:
> Nah well it doesn't bother me much.  It's only WIN32 that has problems
> with it, and WIN32 is slow enough at CGI already... so...

  Something to keep in mind - mention was made at some
point about using native Win32 calls for CGIs under
NT/95; if/when that's done, the CreateProcess() call
provides for setting the working directory of the new
process, among other things.

- Samrobb (srobb@wisewire.com)
- WiseWire Corporation - The Content Agent Company (SM)
- http://www.wisewire.com
- http://www.lycos.com/webguides/webguides.html

The box said 'Requires Windows 95, or better.' So I bought a Macintosh.