httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Arnt Gulbrandsen <agul...@troll.no>
Subject Domain-wide cookies patch (was Re: [STATUS] (apache-1.3) Wed Apr 8 23:45:22 EDT 1998)
Date Thu, 09 Apr 1998 11:34:40 GMT
Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.Coar@Golux.Com>
> Available Patches:
>
>     * Arnt Gulbrandsen <agulbra@troll.no> 03 Apr 1998 21:28:17 +0200
>       <m3emzer9gu.fsf@lupinella.troll.no> mod_usertrack.c patch:
>       The patch provides per-domain cookies (which I use to share user-ids
>       among the *.troll.no web servers) and configurable cookie names.  It
>       also marginally increases the efficiency of Apache when the server
>       runs with DNS lookups turned off.

As some of you may have noticed, I've been busy on the browser side
lately, but I'm back now.  Has anyone found any problems with the
patch?  If so, please send me (or the list) mail, and I'll fix them.

(I need this functionality, and I'd prefer not to have to patch it in
whenever I upgrade apache.)

--Arnt