httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: core dumps with current CVS tree and gcc 2.8.1
Date Mon, 20 Apr 1998 19:06:14 GMT
Stay away from gcc 2.8.1 everywhere is my recommendation.  Unless your
platform doesn't have a 2.7.2 compiler or something.  In fact I'd be
tempted to close out any bug reports claiming to have compiled Apache with
egcs or gcc 2.8.  This is just a precaution so that we don't spend time
chasing down bugs for the gcc/egcs folks... these are new and unstable
compilers.

Dean