httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: [STATUS] (apache-1.2) Sun Apr 19 23:45:44 EDT 1998
Date Mon, 20 Apr 1998 19:03:33 GMT
On Mon, 20 Apr 1998, Gregory A Lundberg wrote:

> On Sun, 19 Apr 1998, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
>
> > Committed since 1.2.6:
>
> Is this up-to-date?  Didn't I see a patch against 1.2.6 a week or so ago?

I find it somewhat redundant to list things in STATUS, CHANGES, and in
the cvs commit message... I'm lazy.

Dean

Changes with Apache 1.2.7

  *) Fix a typo in url parsing code that could cause it to read past
     end of buffer.  [Patrick Bihan-Faou <pbf@gandalf.com>] PR#2019

  *) Fixed a bug in URL parsing that caused a wrong decoding of
     URLs with empty paths.
     [Alvaro Martínez Echevarría <alvaro@lander.es>]

  *) PORT: Clean up undefined signals on SCO.  [Dean Gaudet]

  *) After a SIGHUP the listening sockets in the parent weren't
     properly marked for closure on fork().
     [Jürgen Keil <jk@tools.de>] PR#2000

  *) Fix an incompatible pointer type assignment warning in buff.c.
     [Dean Gaudet] PR#2001

  *) mod_proxy was not clearing the Proxy-Connection header from
     requests; now it does.  This did not violate any spec, however
     causes poor interactions when you are talking to remote proxies.
     [Marc Slemko] PR#1741

  *) htpasswd now correctly terminates the salt passed to crypt().
     On some systems this caused it to generate invalid passwords.
     [Matthew Reimer <mreimer@vpop.net>] PR#1946

  *) rputs() did not calculate r->sent_bodyct properly.
     [Siegmund Stirnweiss <siegst@kat.ina.de>] PR#1900

  *) Handle \\ properly inside quoted strings.  [Ronald.Tschalaer@psi.ch]