httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: The trouble with benchmarks
Date Wed, 15 Apr 1998 17:04:37 GMT
Benchmarks have far more troubles than just this though.  Like the fact
that the only real world behaviour they model is that of a porn site --
all static content.  But yeah, this is why I say the following at the
top of the performance tuning doc:

    Apache is a general webserver, which is designed to be correct first,
    and fast second.

Dean