httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: gen_test_char and gen_uri_delims
Date Mon, 13 Apr 1998 19:34:51 GMT
They have local significance only, they are really parts of the files
which use them and not intended to be included by anything else.  They
define static const data.  If you move them then the code is only more
confusing because you have to look non-locally to find the definitions;
and the makefile dependencies become far less obvious.

Dean