httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: pstrcat?
Date Thu, 02 Apr 1998 19:06:14 GMT
pstrcat and null_cleanup are among the API_EXPORT_NONSTD symbols, and all
of those are part of the API.  The _NONSTD part is an indication that they
have different calling conventions on WIN32, not that they are
"non-standard" or anything like that.  The name is a bit misleading.

pstrdup is definately part of the API as well.

Dean