httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mark J Cox <m...@awe.com>
Subject Apache/iScript Integration Project (fwd)
Date Fri, 17 Apr 1998 15:03:21 GMT
not acked.
Mark.

From: "Manuel J. Goyenecha" <goya@email.msn.com>
Subject: Apache/iScript Integration Project
Parts/attachments:
   1.1   OK   ~21 lines  Text (charset: ISO-8859-1)
   1.2        ~41 lines  Text (charset: ISO-8859-1)
   2     OK   ~53 lines  Text

Hello,

I am currently working on a project that will integrate iScript directly
into Apache Web Server. How do I get the work that I am doing added into
Related Projects, like Apache/Perl Integration Project.

In brief iScript is a platform independent scripting language written
entirely in Java for generating dynamic, data driven and static web pages.

For detailed information I have attached a copy of a press release which I
recently made available.

For more information you can goto
http://www.servertec.com/products/products.html or send me email at
goya@servertec.com

Sincerely,

Manuel J. Goyenechea
goya@servertec.com

----

Servertec Announces iScript a Platform Independent Scripting Language written
entirely in JavaTM

Kearny, NJ. - April 16, 1998 - Servertec today announced the development of
iScript a platform independent scripting language written entirely in JavaTM
for creating scalable server side object oriented n-Tier enterprise solutions.
The iScript scripting language features: platform independence, object
oriented architecture, Web Server integration, support for Common Gateway
Interface (CGI), dynamic content generator, static content preprocessor, make
facility, just-in-time pcode generator and caching, JavaTM API wrappers and
open component API. Servertec will be releasing the iScript Developer Kit
which integrates the iScript scripting language, documentation and examples
to the public. Web site developers can use this kit to create and maintain
dynamic, data driven and static web sites.

iScript preview release is available for free at http://www.servertec.com/
(connect-time charges may apply). The final release of iScript is scheduled
to ship in the second half of 1998. Final pricing details have yet to be
announced.

Founded in 1996, Servertec develops and markets innovative software products
and services tailored for Web site developers. Servertec products facilitate
the development and maintenance of dynamic, data driven and static web pages
and empower web site developers by shifting redundant and tedious work to the
computer.

iScript is a trademark of Servertec in the United States and/or other
countries. Java and all Java-based marks are trademarks or registered
trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Servertec is independent of Sun Microsystems, Inc.

Note to editors: If you are interested in viewing additional information on
iScript or Servertec, please visit the Servertec Web site at
http://www.servertec.com/.