httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject Installation of Apache on 95/NT (fwd)
Date Sun, 26 Apr 1998 18:30:37 GMT

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 01:29:29 +0200
From: Isabelle MONEYRON <moneyron@club-internet.fr>
To: apache-bugs@apache.org
Subject: Installation of Apache on 95/NT

Dear Apaches,

I have dowloaded your server an intalled it.

I was not easy at all and I had to call some friends of mine to help me.

To day the problem is completely solved both on NT 4.0 SrvPack 3 and 95
and now, Apache works the very well!

I need it to run Cold Fusion on stations to develop Internet sites and
then implement them on real servers.

I intend to create a "CookBook" of a couple of pages in order to help
NT/95 users and installers. Are you interested by such a paper and would
you include it in your site? I the response is yes, I will made it an
send it to you.

Bets regards...

Bernard HIGHCOW